Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lao or Laotian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lao may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Laos, a country in Southeast Asia
- Lao people (people from Laos, or of Lao descent)
- The Lao language
- Lao script, the writing system used to write the Lao language
- Lao (Unicode block), a block of Lao characters in Unicode
- LAO, the international vehicle registration code for Laos
- Mount Lao (崂山), Qingdao, China
- Lao River, a river of southern Italy
- Lao River, a tributary of the Kok River in Thailand
- Lao, Bhutan
- Lao, Estonia, village in Tõstamaa Parish, Pärnu County
- Lao, Togo
- LAO, IATA code of Laoag International Airport in the Philippines
- Laozi or Lao-Tzu, philosopher and poet of ancient China.
- Alternative spelling of Liu, common Chinese surname
- Linear alpha olefin
- California Legislative Analyst's Office
- Legal Aid Ontario
- The material lanthanum aluminate, or LaAlO3
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.