From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lappa may refer to:
- Lappa, Queensland, a village in the Shire of Mareeba, North Queensland, Australia, also known as Lappa Lappa and Lappa Junction
- Lappa, Rethymno, a municipal unit in the Rethymno regional unit, Greece
- The ancient city of Lappa, now known as Argyroupoli, Rethymno, Crete, Greece
- A plant, Arctium lappa, also called greater burdock
- Lappa, a garment worn by Igbo men and women in Nigeria
- Lappas, a village in the municipal unit Larissos, in Achaea, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lappa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.