From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laren may refer to:
- Laren, North Holland, municipality and town in North Holland, Netherlands
- Laren, Gelderland, village in the Dutch municipality of Lochem
- Laarne, municipality located in the Belgian province of East Flanders, earlier referenced as Laren
- Natasha Laren Mayers, athlete from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines athlete who competed at the 2000 Summer Olympics
- Ro Laren, fictional character on the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- McLaren (disambiguation), a racing team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.