Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up large in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Large means of great size.
Large may also refer to:
Names of people
- Large (surname), an English surname
- Large (film), a 2001 comedy film
- Arbitrarily large, phrase in mathematics
- Sufficiently large, a phrase in mathematics
- Large diffeomorphism, diffeomorphism that cannot be continuously connected to the identity diffeomorphism in mathematics and physics
- Large numbers, numbers that are significantly larger than those ordinarily used in everyday life
- Large ordinal
- Large cardinal
- Large category, a category with a proper class of objects and morphisms (or both)
- Large sieve, method of analytic number theory
- British English name for the maxima (music), a note length in mensural notation
- All pages beginning with "large"
- All pages with a title containing large
- Big (disambiguation)
- Giant (disambiguation)
- Huge (disambiguation)
- Humongous (disambiguation)
- Macro (disambiguation)
- Size (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Large.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.