Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lariat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lariat is a rope in the form of a lasso.
Lariat may also refer to:
- Lariat chain, a science demonstration
- A professional wrestling attack, move
- A genetic structure in splicing
- A trim package for the Ford F-Series
- A rope necklace long enough to loop several times around the neck
- The trade name for Alachlor, a herbicide
- The Lariat, a 1927 short novel by Jaime de Angulo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lariat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.