Larry H. Abraham
Larry H. Abraham (1937 – July 7, 2008) was the co-founder of PanAmerica Capital Group, Inc., author and a speaker on political, economic, and financial topics. He was a member of Robert W. Welch, Jr.'s John Birch Society. He was the co-author with Gary Allen of the 1971 best-seller None Dare Call It Conspiracy, which sold more than five million copies during the 1972 U.S. presidential election.
- None Dare Call It Conspiracy, Concord Press, 1972 (ISBN 0899666612)
- The Greening, Second Opinion Pub., 1993 (ISBN 0962664626)
- "Larry Abraham, R.I.P". Gary North Newsletter. 9 July 2009.
- "Time To Choose;Confidence Or Gold" (PDF). Larry Abraham's Insider Report, Vol. XIX, No. 9. June 2002.
- Gary Allen, with Larry H. Abraham and Introduction by Congressman John G. Schmitz (1972). None Dare Call It Conspiracy. GSG & Associates Publishers. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|