|Look up lash or lashing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lash or Lashing may refer to:
- Flagellation, a form of torture or punishment involving a whip
- Lashing (ropework), a means of attaching two or more objects with rope
- A lashing point such as a D-ring
- Backlash (engineering), clearance between mating components
- Lighter aboard ship, a system of water transport
- Littoral Airborne Sensor/Hyperspectral, an imaging system developed by the United States Navy
- Lash (band), an all-female alternative/punk rock band from Perth, Australia
- The Lash (1930 film), an American western film
- The Lash (1934 film), a British drama film
- Lash, Ontario, Canada
- Lash, Gilan, Iran
- Lash, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, Iran
- Lash, Mazandaran, Iran
- Lash (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.