From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lassie (TV series))
|Look up Lassie or lassie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lassie ("girl" in the Scots language) is a fictional female collie dog character and the stage name of a line of male dogs who have played her.
Lassie may also refer to:
Works about the dog
- Lassie (1954 TV series), an American television series from 1954 to 1973
- The New Lassie, a syndicated American TV show from 1989 to 1991
- Lassie (1997 TV series), a Canadian-produced television series from 1997 to 1999
In other media
- Lassie (manga), a 2001 Japanese manga series
- "Lassie", a song from hide's 1996 Psyence album
- Carlton Lassiter, given the pet name "Lassie" by Shawn Spencer on the USA Network TV show Psych
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lassie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.