Last Action Hero (pinball)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Release date||June 1993|
|System||DataEast/Sega Version 3b|
|Design||Tim Seckel, Joe Kaminkow, Ed Cebula, John Borg|
|Programming||Lonnie D. Ropp, John Carpenter|
|Production run||9,008 (approx.)|
The pinball machine features a shaker motor, an auto plunger, two captive balls and a crane toy that can pick up the ball and deliver it to another part of the playfield. The game also include three magnets under the playfield similar to The Addams Family.
Last Action Hero is available as a licensed table of both The Pinball Arcade and its spin-off Stern Pinball Arcade for several platforms. Data East logos were removed because of licensing. Also, for the same reason, main play theme was edited.
- tattyadams (3 December 2012). "Data East Last Action Hero Pinball machine" – via YouTube.
- "Last Action Hero (2)".
- "Internet Pinball Machine Database: Data East 'Arnon Milchan'". www.ipdb.org.
- Last Action Hero at the Internet Pinball Database
- Pinball Archive rule sheet
- Last Action Hero at the Internet Pinball Database (Arnon Milchan version)
|This pinball article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|