Last Judgment (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Last Judgment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Last Judgment is the judgment by God of every human who ever lived in Abrahamic eschatology.
Last Judgment or Last Judgement may also refer to a variety of creative works, such as, chronologically:
- Doom painting, a general term for frescos, usually on the west wall of a church
- The Last Judgment, a tympanum by Gislebertus
- Crucifixion and Last Judgement diptych, Jan van Eyck
- The Last Judgment (Fra Angelico, Florence), a painting by Fra Angelico
- The Last Judgment (Rogier van der Weyden), a triptych by Rogier van der Weyden
- The Last Judgment (Memling), a 1471 triptych attributed to Hans Memling
- The Last Judgment (Bosch triptych), a triptych by Hieronymus Bosch
- The Last Judgment (Bosch triptych, Bruges), a triptych by thought to be done by Hieronymus Bosch
- The Last Judgment (Bosch triptych fragment), a fragment of a triptych by Hieronymus Bosch
- The Last Judgment (Michelangelo), a fresco by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
- Last Judgement (Lochner), a polyptych by Stefan Lochner
- The Great Last Judgement (Rubens) by Rubens
- A Vision of the Last Judgement, an 1810 painting by William Blake
- The Last Judgement (Martin painting), part of a triptych by the British artist John Martin
- The Last Judgment (1945 film), a 1945 French drama film
- The Last Judgment (1961 film), an Italian-language comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Last Judgment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.