Last Rites (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up last rites in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The last rites, in Catholicism, are the last prayers and ministrations given to many Catholics when possible shortly before death.
Last rites may also refer to:
Last Rites may also refer to:
- lastrit.es, a heavy metal music blog
- Last Rites (computer game), a 1997 game by Ocean Software
- Last Rites (1988 film), a 1988 film starring Tom Berenger
- Last Rites (1975 film), a 1975 Australian comedy film
- Last Rites (1999 film), a TV film starring Randy Quaid
- "Last Rites" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Last Rites" (Once Upon a Time), a fifth-season episode of the series
- Last Rites (band), an English goth-industrial band
- "Last Rites/Loved to Deth", a song by Megadeth from Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good!
- Last Rites (album), a 2011 album of doom metal band Pentagram
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Last Rites.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.