From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up latex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latex may also refer to:
- Natural Rubber, the commercial product made from plants that naturally produce polyisoprene latex
- Latex clothing, which is made from natural rubber 'fabric'
- Synthetic latex; see synthetic rubber
- LaTeX, a document preparation system and markup language
- Latex, Texas
- Latex fixation test, an immunologic agglutination technique used to detect antigens.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.