Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up latex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latex may also refer to:
- Natural rubber, the commercial product made from plants that naturally produce polyisoprene latex
- Latex clothing, which is made from natural rubber 'fabric'
- Synthetic latex; see synthetic rubber
- LaTeX, a document preparation system and markup language
- Latex, Texas
- Latex fixation test, an immunologic agglutination technique used to detect antigens.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.