Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lattes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lattes may refer to:
- Lattes, Hérault, a commune in southern France
- the plural of "latte":
- Lattes Platform, the Brazilian Government information system on science and technology
People with the name
- César Lattes (1924–2005), Brazilian physicist
- Franco Lattes (1917–1994), Italian writer
- Isaac Lattes (14th-century), a rabbi who lived in Provence
- Marcel Lattès (1886–1943), French composer
- Samuel Lattès (1873–1918), French mathematician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lattes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.