From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up launch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Launch may refer to:
- Launch (boat), a large motor boat
- Motor Launch (ML), a small military vessel used by the Royal Navy
- Ship naming and launching, when a ship or boat is dispatched from a slipway, prior to fitting out and commissioning
- Launch, a muitiplayer map featured in the FPS game, Call Of Duty: Black Ops
- Launch game or launch title, a video game released at the same time as the initial release of the video game console that it runs on, meaning such game titles are the only compatible games available at the time of the console's launch
- Launch (Dragon Ball), a character in Dragon Ball media
- Rocket launch, first phase of a rocket flight
- Air launch, the practice of dropping an aircraft, rocket, or missile from a mother-ship
- LAUNCH Media, creators of LAUNCH magazine and LAUNCH.com
- LAUNCHcast (now known as Yahoo! Music Radio), an Internet radio service
- Sea Launch, ocean-based space launch company
- LAUNCH (Innovation Challenge), a program sponsored by NASA, Nike, USAID and US Department of State
- Launcher (disambiguation)
- Lunch or luncheon
- All articles with titles beginning with "Launch"
- All articles with titles containing "Launch"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.