Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up launch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Launch or launched may refer to:
- Ship naming and launching, when a ship or boat is dispatched from a slipway, prior to fitting out and commissioning
- Rocket launch, first phase of a rocket flight
- Air launch, the practice of dropping an aircraft, rocket, or missile from a mother-ship
- Launch (Dragon Ball), a character in Dragon Ball media
- Launch Media, creators of LAUNCH magazine and LAUNCH.com
- LAUNCHcast (now known as Yahoo! Music Radio), an Internet radio service
- Sea Launch, ocean-based space launch company
- LAUNCH (Innovation Challenge), a program sponsored by NASA, Nike, USAID and US Department of State
- The Launch, Canadian musical TV show
- The Launch EP, the debut EP from the show
- Launcher (disambiguation)
- The Launching (1968 TV episode) episode of Captain Scarlet
- All articles with titles beginning with "Launch"
- All articles with titles containing "Launch"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.