Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up launch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Launch or launched may refer to:
- Launch (boat), a motor boat auxiliary to a larger vessel
- Motor Launch ("ML"), a small military vessel used by the Royal Navy
- Air launch, the practice of dropping an aircraft, rocket, or missile from a mother-ship
- Rocket launch, first phase of a rocket flight
- Ship naming and launching, when a ship or boat is dispatched from a slipway, prior to fitting out and commissioning
Arts and media
- Launched (album), a 2000 album by Beatsteaks
- "The Launch" (song), 1999 song
- Launch (Dragon Ball), a character in Dragon Ball media
- The Launch, Canadian musical TV show
- The Launch EP, the debut EP from the show
- Launch Media, creators of LAUNCH magazine and LAUNCH.com
- LAUNCHcast (now known as Yahoo! Music Radio), an Internet radio service
- LAUNCH (Innovation Challenge), a program sponsored by NASA, Nike, USAID and US Department of State
- Product launch, the introduction of a new product to market
- Launcher (disambiguation)
- The Launching (1968 TV episode) episode of Captain Scarlet
- All articles with titles beginning with "Launch"
- All articles with titles containing "Launch"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.