Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up launcher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Launcher may refer to:
- Application launcher, a kind of utility software
- Rocket launcher, a device that launches a rocket-propelled projectile
- Grenade launcher, a weapon that launches a specially-designed grenade
- Launch vehicle, a rocket used to carry a payload from Earth's surface into space
- Launch (disambiguation)
- Launched (2000 album) hardcore punk album by Beatsteaks
- The Launching (1968 TV episode) episode of Captain Scarlet
- All pages with a title containing Launcher
- All pages beginning with "Launcher"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launcher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.