Laura Pitt-Pulford is a British actress, best known for her work in Musical Theatre.
In 2015, she played Milly in Regent's Park Open Air Theatre production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. She received great acclaim for her performance, with a review from Claire Allfree in The Daily Telegraph commenting "In a marvellous performance, Laura Pitt-Pulford’s sparky, indomitable Milly holds all the power here". Mark Shenton of The Stage stated that "Pitt-Pulford, too, is a radiant, ravishing Milly, combining brassy toughness with vulnerability". She was nominated for the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her performance.
In 2017, she played the title role in a UK touring production of Nell Gwynn. Pitt-Pulford most recently appeared in the role of Chairy Barnum in the 2017 revival of the Cy Coleman musical Barnum at the Menier Chocolate Factory alongside comedian Marcus Brigstocke.
Pitt-Pulford appeared in The Sound of Music in 2014 as Maria Von Trapp with Michael French at the Curve Theatre in Leicester and earned a UK Theatre Award nomination for her performance of Maria. Pitt-Pulford starred in Craig Revel Horwood’s production of Sunset Boulevard in 2008 in the role of Betty alongside Ben Goddard and Kathryn Evans who played Norma Desmond at the Watermill Theatre and the Comedy Theatre. Pitt-Pulford also played Irene Molloy in 2012’s Leicester Curve production of Hello Dolly! with Michael Xavier and Janie Dee.
She has been announced to star as Trina in Falsettos at The Other Palace from August 2019.
Pitt-Pulford has also had guest roles in TV dramas Father Brown (where she played Scarlett Dreyfuss) and Doctors (Tina Hempsey).
- Mountford, Fiona. "Laura Pitt-Pulford on playing Nell Gwynn: 'She's such a strong female historic character’" standard.co.uk, 27 April 2017
- "Full cast plus recording announced for Open Air Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, review: 'joyful'". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers review, Open Air Theatre, Regent's Park". The Stage. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- Stage, Guardian (2016-02-29). "Olivier awards 2016: complete list of nominations". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Full casting announced for Flowers for Mrs Harris". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Full casting announced for Side Show at Southwark Playhouse". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Photos: Laura Pitt-Pulford in rehearsals for Nell Gwynn". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Laura Pitt-Pulford and Gary Wilmot to star in Little Miss Sunshine musical UK premiere". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
-  curveonline.com
-  whatsonstage.com