Laureano Sanabria Ruiz
|Full name||Laureano Sanabria Ruiz|
|Date of birth||22 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|2005–2006||Real Madrid C||34||(0)|
|2007–2017||Deportivo La Coruña||191||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 May 2018|
Born in Madrid, Laure was a Real Madrid youth graduate whom, despite an impressive season for its C-side, did not see Ramón Calderón's board offer him a new contract. He then signed for CD Leganés, also in the Spanish capital and competing in the third division, where he was a regular during his only season.
After moving to Deportivo de La Coruña during the summer of 2007, Laure quickly went on to establish himself as starter in its reserves, eventually catching the eye of first-team manager Miguel Ángel Lotina who picked him to replace injured Manuel Pablo against Villarreal CF on 13 January 2008, and he played the full 90 minutes in the 3–4 La Liga away loss. At the end of the campaign, he earned a new deal to stay at the club until 2011.
In 2009–10, Laure appeared in 20 matches, mostly as a left-back due to Filipe Luís' terrible ankle injury. Deportivo stood fourth in the table at the moment (January 2010), eventually finishing in tenth position.
- "Laure, del Deportivo, quiere vengarse por su pasado en el Real Madrid" [Deportivo's Laure wants revenge for his Real Madrid past] (in Spanish). Join Futbol. 30 August 2008. Archived from the original on 2 June 2009. Retrieved 24 September 2008.
- Villarreal 4–3 Deportivo La Coruña; ESPN Soccernet, 13 January 2008
- "El Deportivo ata a Laure para tres temporadas más" [Deportivo tie Laure for another three seasons]. Marca (in Spanish). 22 May 2008. Retrieved 24 September 2008.
- "La sanción a Laure deja a Lotina sin laterales zurdos" [Laure ban leaves Lotina without left-backs]. Marca (in Spanish). 14 March 2010. Retrieved 24 September 2014.