Laurel G. Bellows
|Laurel G. Bellows|
|President of the
American Bar Association
|Preceded by||Wm. T. (Bill) Robinson III|
|Succeeded by||James R. Silkenat|
Bellows served as president of the American Bar Association from August 2012 to August 2013. She previously chaired the ABA's Commission on Women in the Profession. Bellows has also previously served as the head of the Chicago Bar Association.
- "Law School Profile — Loyola University Chicago School of Law". Super Lawyers. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- Bronner, Ethan (February 11, 2013). "A Call for Drastic Changes in Educating New Lawyers". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 May 2013.
- "Laurel G. Bellows Biography". American Bar Association. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- Association, American Bar (July 1997). ABA Journal. American Bar Association. pp. 101–. Retrieved 22 May 2013.
- Epstein, Cynthia F. (1993). Women in law. University of Illinois Press. pp. 465–. ISBN 9780252062056. Retrieved 22 May 2013.
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|