Lauren Grace Pope
29 September 1982
|Television||The Only Way Is Essex (2010–2015, 2017–2019)|
Lauren Grace Pope (born 29 September 1982) is an English television personality, model, businesswoman and DJ. In 2010, began appearing in the ITVBe reality series The Only Way Is Essex. She left the series in March 2019.
Pope rose to fame after becoming a glamour model in The Sun. Building upon this notoriety, she was subsequently linked with Prince Harry. Pope was also the face of Quiz Clothing's collaboration with fellow The Only Way Is Essex cast members, Dan Edgar and Chloe Lewis.
In 2007, Pope began a career as a DJ. Nuts magazine named her the "world's sexiest DJ". Since becoming a DJ, Pope has also become involved in producing. In 2009, she worked with Heatwave to remix the song "Broken" with Pierre Lewis, which reached number six on the Club Charts. Pope also appears in the music video for the song "Ready for the Weekend" by Calvin Harris. She also DJs for Ministry of Sound.
Pope has mixed the two albums; The Only Way Is Marbs – Marbella Sessions and The Only Way Is Essex – Dance Anthems.
In 2007, Pope designed and launched her own brand of clip-in hair extensions, Hair Rehab London, appearing on the ITV reality series Tycoon. The show saw Peter Jones search for entrepreneurs with ideas that he helped turn into profitable companies, while the eventual winner was chosen by the public. Pope came fourth out of the six contestants, but continued to work with Jones after the show, which expanded her business. In 2018, Pope released another range of hair extensions with her brand, Hair Rehab London. 
In 2004, Pope appeared in the second series of Mile High for two episodes. In October 2010, she began appearing in the ITVBe reality series, The Only Way Is Essex. Pope left the show in October 2015 to pursue business endeavours, but announced her return 18 months later. Pope returned to the series in 2018, but announced her departure again in 2019.
|2004||Mile High||Jodie Wilkes||2 episodes|
|2007||The Weakest Link||"Wags and Glamour" special|
|2007||Rise of the Footsoldier||Beautiful Girl||Feature film|
|2010–2015, 2017–2019||The Only Way Is Essex||Herself||Series
- "Lauren's Pope-ing for success". The Sun. London. 1 August 2007. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- Warner, Sam (28 March 2019). "TOWIE losing cast member Lauren Pope after nine years". Digital Spy. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- Chester, Jason (30 April 2014). "Lauren Pope's transformation from busty glamour model to polished reality TV personality". Daily Mail. DMG Media. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- Daniels, Colin (3 April 2011). "Lauren Pope: 'I turned down Prince Harry'". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Towie stars Chloe Lewis, Lauren Pope and Dan Edgar have teamed up with Quiz to launch a fashion collection… and it's the only way to go this summer". The Sun. 11 May 2018. Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- "TOWIE star Lauren Pope to DJ in Lincoln". Lincolnshire Echo.
- "Lauren Pope on Twitter". Twitter.
- "The Official Home of Peter Jones". Tycoon.com. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "TOWIE star Lauren Pope launches longest ever hair extensions". Evening Standard. Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- "Lauren Pope announces she is QUITTING TOWIE". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- Mellin, Hannah (27 April 2017). "Lauren Pope is returning to TOWIE!". Heat. Retrieved 26 December 2017.