Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up laurent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laurent may refer to:
- Laurent (name), a French masculine given name and a surname
- Laurent, South Dakota, a proposed town for the Deaf to be named for Laurent Clerc
- Laurent series, in mathematics, representation of a complex function f(z) as a power series which includes terms of negative degree, named for Pierre Alphonse Laurent
- Saint-Laurent (disambiguation)
- Laurence (name), feminine form of "Laurent"
- Lawrence (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laurent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.