Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lavatory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lavatory, Lav, or Lavvy may refer to:
- Toilet, the plumbing fixture
- Toilet (room), containing a toilet
- Public toilet
- Aircraft lavatory, the public toilet on an aircraft
- Latrine, a rudimentary toilet
- A lavatorium, the washing facility in a monastery or other ecclesiastical setting
- A sink
- A washstand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lavatory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.