From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lavatory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lavatory, Lav, or Lavvy may refer to:
- Toilet, the plumbing fixture
- Toilet, a room containing a toilet
- Public toilet
- Aircraft lavatory, the public toilet on an aircraft
- Latrine, a rudimentary toilet
- A lavatorium, the washing facility in a monastery or other ecclesiastical setting
- A sink
- A washstand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lavatory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.