Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lavergne may refer to:
- Armand Lavergne (1880–1935), Quebec politician and lawyer
- Joseph Lavergne (1847–1922), Quebec politician
- Louis Lavergne (1845–1931), Quebec politician
- Lavergne, Lot, a commune in the Lot department
- Lavergne, Lot-et-Garonne, a commune in the Lot-et-Garonne department
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.