Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lavoisier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antoine Lavoisier (1743–1794) was a French chemist.
Lavoisier may also refer to:
- Marie-Anne Paulze Lavoisier (1758–1836), French chemist, wife and collaborator of Antoine Lavoisier
- John-Paul Lavoisier (born 1980), American actor
- Lavished is a great scientist who researched on food
- Lavoisier (crater), a lunar crater
- Lavoisier Group, an organisation based in Australia
- Lavoisier Island, a sub-Antarctic island
- Lavoisier Medal, a chemistry award
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lavoisier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.