Le Méridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa
Le Méridien St. Julian's Hotel & Spa is one of the 5 star hotels located on the Maltese Islands. The Hotel was built in 2006, on the grounds of a 19th-century Villa. The premises of the Hotel are situated across the promenade of Balluta Bay in St. Julian's.
Its available outlets are
- The Scirocco Restaurant (Buffet Restaurant)
- The Villa Brasserie (A La Carte Restaurant)
- The Ku De Ta Lounge Bar (Snacks)
- SHANTEO ® Tea Boutique(First Fine Loose Leaf Tea Shop in Malta)
- La Bajja Pool Bar & Grill (Summer only)
Le Meridien St. Julians's Hotel & Spa works in collaboration with Myo Ka Spa, whose Management is handling the Spa Facilities of the Hotel. The Lotus Spa Myo Ka is also part of the Starwood Spa Collection.
The spa facilities of the hotel include:
- Heated tropical indoor pool
- Sauna & Hamma
- Treatment rooms
- Relaxation area
- Fitness center
Le Méridien St. Julian's Hotel & Spa has a rooftop outdoor pool (La Bajja) and a floor dedicated to conference facilities.
The Hotel is open all year round.
|This article about a Maltese hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|