From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Le Rêve (French: The Dream) may refer to:
- Le Rêve (Detaille), 1888 painting by Édouard Detaille
- Le Rêve (Picasso), 1932 painting by Pablo Picasso
- The Dream (Rousseau painting), 1910 painting by Henri Rousseau
- Le Rêve (Chagall), 1927 painting by Marc Chagall
- Le Rêve (novel), 1888 novel by Émile Zola
- "En ferment les yeux (le rêve)", an aria sung by Le Chevalier des Grieux in the Second Act of Jules Massenet's 1884 opera Manon
- Le Rêve (show), first production to open at the Wynn Las Vegas resort
- Le Rêve (Dubai), a residential tower in Dubai
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Le Rêve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.