|Born||May 26, 1988|
|NHRA Mello Yello Series career|
|Current team||Don Schumacher Racing|
Mopar Top Fuel Dragster
|Car number||4 (2019)|
|Crew chief||Todd Okuhara|
|Former teams||Bob Vandergriff Racing|
|Championships||1 (factory stock showdown)|
|Wins||11 (8 TF, 3 PM)|
|Last updated on: August 18, 2019.|
Leah Christine Pritchett (née Pruett, born May 26, 1988 in Redlands, California) is an American drag racer, currently driving an NHRA Top Fuel dragster for Don Schumacher Racing after previously being employed at Bob Vandergriff Racing before the company closed in April 2016. Her first career national event win on the professional level came February 28, 2016 at the Carquest Auto Parts NHRA Nationals in Chandler, Arizona, defeating Brittany Force in the first all-female final round in Top Fuel since 1982. Pritchett debuted in Top Fuel in 2013 with Dote Racing after previously competing in Pro Mod and Nostalgia Funny Car.
- "National Hot Rod Association - Leah Pritchett". National Hot Rod Association. Retrieved February 24, 2017.
- "NHRA SATURDAY QUALIFYING RESULTS, SUNDAY ELIMINATION PAIRINGS FOR THE AUTO CLUB FINALS AT POMONA". Autoweek. Autoweek. November 10, 2018. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- Bonkowski, Jerry (March 16, 2018). "NHRA: Leah Pritchett Goes for 3 Different Wins in This Weekend's Gatornationals". NBC Sports. NBCUniversal. Retrieved May 6, 2018.
- "Bob Vandergriff Announces Immediate Retirement from Drag Racing". National Hot Rod Association. April 11, 2016. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Don Schumacher Racing, Drivers - Leah Pritchett". Don Schumacher Racing. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Leah Pritchett, Biography". Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- Wade, Susan (February 28, 2016). "Leah Pritchett Wins All-Female NHRA Top Fuel Final in Phoenix". Autoweek. Crain Communications. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- In RE: The Marriage of Leah Pritchett and Gary Pritchett