From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leam or LEAM may refer to:
- River Leam, a river in Warwickshire, England
- Leam, Derbyshire, a hamlet in Derbyshire, England
- Royal Leamington Spa, a town in Warwickshire, England
- Leam, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Morton's Leam, a large artificial drainage channel in The Fens, England
People with the given name
- Leam Richardson (born 1979), English footballer
- Land Use Evolution and Impact Assessment Model, a computer model
- Lunar Ejecta and Meteorites, an Apollo Lunar Surface Experiments Package
- Almería Airport, Spain, by ICAO code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.