From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Learmonth may refer to:
- Ian Learmonth, British police officer
- James Rögnvald Learmonth (1895–1967), Scottish surgeon
- John Learmonth of Dean, Lord Provost of Edinburgh 1831-3, after whom the Learmonth district of Edinburgh is named.
- Noel Fulford Learmonth (1880–1970), Australian author, historian and naturalist
- Okill Massey Learmonth VC, MC (1894–1917), Canadian recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Thomas Learmonth, also known as Thomas the Rhymer (c.1220 – c.1298), Scottish laird
- Thomas Livingstone Learmonth (1818–1903), early Victorian settler who established land around Ballarat, Victoria
- Learmonth, Edinburgh, a district of the Scottish capital
- Learmonth, Victoria, Australia
- RAAF Learmonth, Royal Australian Air Force base near Exmouth on the north-west coast of Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Learmonth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.