Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lebu may refer to:
- Lebu, Chile, a city and capital of the Arauco Province of the Biobio Region of Chile
- Lebu River, located in the Arauco Province of the Biobio Region of Chile
- LEBU, acronym for Large Eddy Break Up
- Libu or Lebu, Egyptian term for the people of Libya
Lebu may also be:
- Lebou, a Senegalese ethnic group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lebu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.