From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lecher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lecher is an English word referring to a person with very strong, perhaps excessive sexual desires. See also Lust.
Lecher may also refer to:
- Dr. Berek Lajcher (also spelled Lecher) (1893-1943), Jewish physician and Holocaust resistance leader
- Charles F. LeCher, former mayor of Clearwater, Florida (1978-1982)
- Ernst Lecher (1856–1926), Austrian physicist
- Ernst Bacon (Ernst Lecher Bacon) (1898–1990), American composer
- Otto Lecher (1861–1936), Austrian politician
- Lecher lines, a device for measurning radio wavelengths
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lecher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.