From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lechuza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lechuza (Spanish "barn owl") may refer to:
- La Lechuza, barn owl in Mexican and Texano folk tales
- El Lechuza, village in Juan Martín de Pueyrredón Department, Argentina
- "Lechuza", or Lechuza Caracas, Venezuelan polo club
- Lechuza (album), by band Fenix TX 2001
- La Lechuza, album by Esmerine 2011
- La Tia Lechuza, play by Isabel Cheix 1896
- Lechuza, self-watering planter brand of Brandstätter Group
- Lechuza Blanca, character in Isabelle Allende's Zorro (novel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lechuza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.