|Full name||Lee Raymond Askham|
|Date of birth||25 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Killamarsh, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2009||→ Garforth Town (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:31, 27 July 2010 (UTC)|
Beginning as an apprentice at Sheffield United, Askham was released in May 2008, and had a trial at Manchester United in September of the same year. He signed for Chesterfield three months later on a one-month contract, which was extended to the end of the season in January 2009. He was sent out on loan to Garforth Town in March 2009, but returned to Chesterfield in May. He made his Chesterfield debut on 2 May 2009, coming on as a 70th-minute substitute for Scott Boden in a 2–0 home defeat by Bradford City. However, after just six months with the Spireites, he was released.
- "Lee Askham". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Spireites sign free agent Askham". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 19 December 2008. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- "Askham's Spireites stay extended". Sky Sports. BSkyB. 26 January 2009. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- "Chesterfield 0-2 Bradford". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 2 May 2009. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- "Spireites quartet offered deals". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 6 May 2009. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- "Singh fully cleared to play". Non-League Daily. 28 September 2009. Retrieved 27 July 2010.
- Lee Askham at Soccerbase
- Profile at Sheffield United F.C. official website
- Profile at Chesterfield F.C. official website
- England profile at the FA
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|