|Full name||Lee James Hollis|
|Date of birth||27 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Lanark, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2014||Heart of Midlothian||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:49, 15 August 2014 (UTC).
Lee James Hollis (born 27 March 1986 in Lanark, Scotland) is a Scottish footballer who most recently played as a goalkeeper for Heart of Midlothian. He started his career at Airdrie United before signing for Lanarkshire derby rivals Motherwell.
Hollis started his career at Airdrie United and in June 2007, signed a new contract for the next season and twelve month later, signed another new deal for the next season. On 17 January 2009, Hollis made his debut for the club, in a 1–1 draw against Dunfermline Athletic. Then, on 18 June 2009, Hollis signed another new deal for the next season.
Hollis had to wait until the latter months of the 2009–10 season for his chance. However, he could not prevent a First Division play-off semi-final defeat, meaning relegation to the second division. Hollis was then released, along with the rest of the squad, as Airdrie converted to part-time.
Hollis signed for Airdrie's Lanarkshire rivals Motherwell in 2010, and was in the squad for all of their Europa League games in 2010. He was promoted to second-choice keeper behind Darren Randolph after the departure of Michael Fraser in the early weeks of the 2010–11 season.
Hollis made his Motherwell debut in a 4–0 defeat to Celtic in the last match of the season. Despite the scoreline, he received praise for his performance in the match and made several good saves which kept the score down. Hollis was on the bench for Motherwell's 3–0 Scottish Cup Final defeat against Celtic.
On 30 May 2012, Hollis signed a two-year extension, keeping him at Fir Park until 2014.
With Randolph serving a suspension, Hollis played his first match of the 2012–13 season, in the fourth round of Scottish Cup, in a 1–1 draw against Aberdeen. Ahead of the match, Manager Stuart McCall said he believes Hollis has the ability and has confidence in him to handle the match. Despite starting, Hollis says his place in the starting line-up will not last long. In the last game of the season, Hollis made an appearance, in a 2–0 defeat against St Johnstone.
In 2013–14 season, Randolph left the club to join Birmingham City, leaving Hollis as a senior goalkeeper at the club, but soon, the club signed a new goalkeeper, Gunnar Nielsen. Hollis says he wanted to earn the position of first choice goalkeeper. Hollis started the season as first choice goalkeeper and made his European debut, in the third qualifying round of the Europa League, in a 2–0 loss against Russian side Kuban Krasnodar. Hollis played in the opening league match of the season, a 1–0 win over Hibernian, where he kept his first clean sheet of the season.
- As of 15 August 2014
|Heart of Midlothian||2014–15||0||0||0||0||1||0||1||0||2||0|
- "Lee Hollis profile". Official Motherwell FC Site. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "Motherwell sign former Airdrie goalkeeper Lee Hollis". BBC Sport. 7 June 2010. Retrieved 7 June 2010.
- "Trio agree new deals at Diamonds". BBC Sport. 2 June 2007. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Four players in new Airdrie deals". BBC Sport. 4 June 2008. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Dunfermline Athletic 1–1 Airdrie United". BBC Sport. 17 January 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Soccer Shorts". Daily Record. 18 June 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Airdrie Utd chairman Jim Ballantyne to 'rip club apart'". BBC Sport. 28 May 2010. Retrieved 17 May 2011.
- "Celtic 4–0 Motherwell". BBC Sport. 15 May 2011. Retrieved 17 May 2011.
- "Motherwell 0–3 Celtic". BBC Sport. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 5 August 2011.
- "Motherwell set to give rookie keeper debut in SPL finale against Celtic". Daily Record. 14 May 2011. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Goalkeeper Lee Hollis extends stay at Motherwell". BBC Sport. 10 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Clyde 0–4 Motherwell". BBC Sport. 24 August 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Motherwell goalkeeper Lee Hollis extends contract". BBC Sport. 30 May 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Aberdeen 1 Motherwell 1: Niall McGinn rescues Dons with late equaliser". Daily Record. 2 December 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Stuart McCall has faith in Lee Hollis ahead of Pittodrie cup clash". Daily Record. 30 November 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Motherwell stand-in No.1 Lee Hollis admits he doesn't expect run in side despite starring role in Cup draw". Daily Record. 3 December 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "St Johnstone 2 Motherwell 0: Liam Craig hands Saints the perfect parting gift as goal helps seal Euro spot". Daily Record. 20 May 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Here Lee go again". The Sun (subscription required). 9 July 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Europa League: Motherwell 0 Kuban Krasnodar 2: Steelmen hit on the break to suffer painful defeat against unknown Russians". Daily Record. 2 August 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Hibs 0 Motherwell 1: Henri Anier strikes on league debut to give Well a Premiership opening win at Easter Road". Daily Record. 4 August 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Lee's a keeper for Robbie". Heart of Midlothian F.C. 15 August 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- Oliver Out on Loan
- Lee Hollis at Soccerbase
- Appearances are in the Scottish Challenge Cup or Europe.