From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leighlin may refer to:
- Old Leighlin, medieval town in County Carlow, Ireland
- Leighlinbridge, nearby modern town
- Old Leighlin (Parliament of Ireland constituency), abolished 1800
- Bishop of Leighlin, former Christian diocese in Ireland
- Baron Brereton of Leighlin, title in the Peerage of Ireland 1624–1722
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leighlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.