|Look up lemming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lemming is a small rodent.
Lemming or Lemmings may also refer to:
- Lemmings (video game), a 1991 computer game with numerous sequels
- Lemming (film), a 2005 French film
- National Lampoon's Lemmings, a comedy play and album by National Lampoon
- The Lemmings, characters in the animated television series Camp Lazlo
- The Lemming (formerly known as Lemming), a Dutch glam rock band
- Lemmings (Bachdenkel album), released in 1973
- Lemmings (Jinn album), released in 2007
- "Lemmings", a song by Blink-182 from their 1997 album Dude Ranch
- "Lemmings", a song by English progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator from the album Pawn Hearts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.