|Look up Lempira or lempira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lempira may refer to:
- Lempira (Lenca ruler) (died 1537), 16th century leader of the Lenca peoples of Central America, who led local resistance against the Spanish conquistadores
- Honduran lempira, unit of currency
- Puerto Lempira, the capital of the Honduran department of Gracias a Dios
- Lempira Department, the Honduran political division
- Lempira F.C., a Honduran football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lempira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.