Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lend may refer to:
- Lunar Exploration Neutron Detector, see Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter
- Lend, Austria, a town in the east district of Zell am See in the state of Salzburg
- Lend (Graz), a district of Graz
- Lend, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Loan to allow someone to have possession of something on the understanding that it is later returned in the same or equivalent form
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.