From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lenticular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lenticular is an adjective often relating to lenses. It may refer to:
- A term used with two meanings in botany: see ‹See Tfd›Glossary of botanical terms § lenticular
- Lenticular cloud, a lens-shaped cloud
- Lenticular galaxy, a lens-shaped galaxy
- Lenticular (geology), adjective describing a formation with a lens-shaped cross-section
- Lenticular nucleus, a lens-shaped nucleus in the brain
- Lenticular lens, a technology for making moving or 3D images
- Lenticular printing, a technology in which a lenticular lenses are used in printing specifically
- Lenticular truss bridges, a bridge with a lens-shape truss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lenticular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.