Leo E. Litwak
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Litwak's daughter is playwright Jessica Litwak. He has two granddaughters.
- "The Eleventh Edition" TriQuarterly, No. 74, Winter 1989
- To the Hanging Gardens (1964) Andre Deutsch
- Waiting for the News (1969)
- College Days in Earthquake Country (1971)
- Medic 2001
- Leonard Michaels, David Reid, Raquel Scherr, eds. (1995). "Spirits". West of the West: imagining California : an anthology. University of California Press. ISBN 978-0-520-20164-4.
- Jerome Charyn, ed. (1969). The single voice: an anthology of contemporary fiction. Collier Books.
- Leo E. Litwak (January 29, 1967). "Hell's Angels". The New York Times Book Review.
- LEO E. LITWAK (January 29, 1967). "On the Wild Side". The New York Times.
- Leo E. Litwak (December 31, 1967). "A Trip to Esalen Institute--". The New York Times.