From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leo I may refer to:
- Pope Leo I (400–461), also known as Pope Saint Leo the Great
- Leo I the Thracian, 5th century Byzantine Emperor
- Leo I, Prince of Armenia (d. 1140)
- Leo I, King of Armenia (1150–1219), sometimes also referred to as Leo II, or Levon I the Magnificent, first king of Cilician Armenia
- LEO (computer), first computer used for commercial business applications
- Leo I (dwarf galaxy), a dwarf galaxy that orbits the Milky Way Galaxy, and can be seen in the constellation of Leo
- The Leo I Group, a group of galaxies also known as the M96 Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leo I.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.