Leonardo Ferrari Carissimi
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Leonardo Ferrari Carissimi|
|Born||Leonardo Ferrari Carissimi
November 27, 1983
Rome, Lazio, Italy
|Occupation||Stage and movie director|
|Known for||Mr. America (2013)|
Leonardo Ferrari Carissimi (born November 27, 1983) is an Italian movie and stage director.
Life and career
Leonardo Ferrari Carissimi was born in Rome, Italy. From 2009, he is the director of "CK Teatro", the theatrical company of the "Teatro dell'Orologio", one of the oldest and most important theaters of the Capital. In 2011, he directed the movie Mr. America, which premiered on November 7, 2013. The movie stars actress Anna Favella as the protagonist, playing the role of Penny Morningstar, a young and successful art gallery director. The film is an independent and unique project, which gathers painting and cinema together and wants to show people how Andy Warhol really was and how his strange and controversial figure killed all the artists who composed his "Factory".
- Hitchcock - a love story (2015/16)
- Tutti i padri vogliono far morire i loro figli (2015)
- Love - L'amore ai tempi della ragione permanente (2013/14)
- Superstar (2011)
- Delitto Pasolini-Una considerazione inattuale (2010)
- Being Hamlet – La genesi (2009)
- Amianto-Paura di avere paura (2007)
- Pasolini Superstar "Intorno a Petrolio ragiona Pasolini Superstar, folle spettacolo del CK Teatro, ovvero Leonardo Ferrari Carissimi e Fabio Morgan, con una parabola che gioca d'azzardo sia dal punto di vista formale che contenutistico."
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a theatre director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|