From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1472 he published a folio edition of Virgil in Venice. In the same year, he appears in Vicenza where he seems to have lived most of the time. In the meantime however, editions appeared in Padua and St. Ursus.
- Franciscus de Platea: Opus restitutionum, usurarum, excommunicationum, Padua, 1473 (not after 28 July)
- Omnibonus Leonicenus: De laudibus eloquentiae and Commentum in Ciceronis Oratorem, Vicenza, 22 December 1476, folio
- Pietro de Crescenzi: Ruralia commoda, Vicenza, 1490
- Euclid: Elementa in artem geometriae, reprint, 1491, Vicenza
- Constantin Lascaris: Grammatica graecolatina, Vicenza, 23 December 1491
- Arnoldus de Villa Nova: Tractatus de virtutibus herbarum, Vicenza, 27 October 1491