From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leonhard may refer to:
- Leonhard Euler (1707-1783), Swiss mathematician and physicist
- Leonhard Rauwolf (1535-1596), German physician and botanist
- Leonhard Hutter (1563-1616), German theologian
- Karl Leonhard (1904 - 1988), German psychiatrist
- Jim Leonhard (1982- ), American Football Safety
- LEONHARD (2009- ), Oslo-based DJ collective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leonhard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.