Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lepton, lepton, leptón, or lépton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term lepton from the Greek λεπτός (meaning "small") may refer to:
- Lepton, one of the two classes of fermionic (matter) particles
- Greek lepton, a small denomination of currency in Greece
- Lepton, West Yorkshire, England
- Lepton (album), a composition by Charles Wuorinen
- Lepton image compression format, a computer file signature
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lepton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.