Photographed in August 2008
1 August 1973 |
Paddington, New South Wales, Australia
|Years active||1990 -|
Hill was born in the Royal Hospital for Women in Randwick, New South Wales on 1 August 1973 and he has a younger sister named Rebecca. Hill attended Prairiewood High School in Wetherill Park, New South Wales. While at school, he became "rowdy" and was eventually asked to leave.
Hill joined the cast of Home and Away playing the role of Blake Dean; which Hill said helped him make friends in the acting business. He also starred in the film Flirting, which required him to perform his first naked bum shot.
Hill has also appeared in Pacific Drive as Grant Crozier in 1997, Water Rats, Wildside, the Nine Network series Scorched, and the 2010 Steven Spielberg produced Miniseries The Pacific. He also starred in Peter Benchley's The Beast alongside fellow Home and Away actor Laura Vasquez, playing one of the divers that was killed by the giant squid.
Hill reprised his role of Jason Moran in the sequel/spin-off series Fat Tony & Co. which was not a part of the Underbelly franchise due to financing reasons. The show focused on the rise and fall of Tony Mokbel, who also featured in the original series, played by Robert Mammone.
Film and TV
Thank God He Met Lizzie, Flirting, Separation City, Rescue Special Ops, House Husbands
- May, Nigel (25 April 1992). "The Hills are alive!...". Look-in. IPC Media (17): 8, 9.
- Prairiewood High School celebrates 25 years
- Hollywood beckons for Underbelly star Les Hill
- Rescue Special Ops' Les Hill back on the big screen, with Joel Egerton in Separation City
- Knox, David (14 April 2014). "Les Hill joins Wonderland". TV Tonight. TV Tonight. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|