Leslie Jane Ferrar, CVO (born 20 July 1955) was Treasurer to Charles, Prince of Wales from January 2005 until July 2012. Early on in her tenure her alleged (but unsubstantiated) behaviour in office led to her being dubbed 'the grasping treasurer' by a couple of members of the 'tabloid' press.
Since leaving the Royal Household, she has taken on a number of Non-Executive and Trustee roles. These include
- Non-executive director of HMRC's Audit and Risk Committee.
- Non-executive director of Penna Consulting.
- Non-executive director of Secure Income REIT plc 
- Non-executive Chairman of The Risk Advisory Group 
- Trustee of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Westminster
- Non-exec director of The Rothschild Foundation
- Trustee of Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
She has served as a director of Duchy Originals and a trustee of the National Eczema Society.
Leslie Ferrar is the granddaughter of the author Bruce Marshall and Dr. William Ferrar (D.Sc.) former principal of Hertford College, Oxford. She was educated at Woldingham School and Durham University where she graduated in Chemistry. In 1996 she attended Harvard Business School's Program for Management Development.
She joined KPMG in 1976, becoming a partner in 1988. Prior to joining the Prince of Wales office in January 2005, she ran the International Expatriates Services group at KPMG as Executive Tax Partner.
She married her longtime partner, David Unwin at the Lady Chapel, Westminster Cathedral on June 10, 2011.
- Karen Day (2005-08-04). "Prince Charles' royalty check". Retrieved 2006-08-03.
- Sue Carroll (2005-03-16). "ROYAL LEMON AIDES". mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 2006-08-03.
- http://www.stockmarketwire.com/article/4530087/Penna-Consulting-appoints-new-non-exec.html Penna Press release
- The London Gazette: . 16 June 2012.