||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014)
|Let's Get the Mood Right
|Studio album by Johnny Gill
||October 8, 1996
||Keith Andes, Big Bub, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Tony Rich, Joseph Powell, The Characters, Johnny Gill, R. Kelly, Al B. Sure & Kyle West, Kairi Styles
|Johnny Gill chronology
Let's Get the Mood Right is the 5th album by singer Johnny Gill released in 1996. Certified gold in January 1997, it was his third and final album for Motown Records.
- "Let's Get the Mood Right" (Babyface) (5:14)
- "Touch" (Big Bub, Tom Jefferson, Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff) (4:10)
- "Maybe" (James Harris III, Terry Lewis) (5:39)
- "Having Illusions" (Tony Rich) (4:55)
- "Bring It On" (Tony Rich, Joe Rich) (4:16)
- "Take Me (I'm Yours)" (James Harris III, Terry Lewis, Johnny Gill, Joseph Powell, Vanessa Powers) (7:35)
- "Love In An Elevator" (Troy Taylor, Charles Farrar, Carlton Thomas) (4:40)
- "It's Your Body" (feat. Roger Troutman) (Johnny Gill) (5:32)
- "Someone To Love" (R. Kelly) (3:51)
- "4 U Alone" (Al B. Sure, Kyle West) (4:24)
- "Love U Right" (Jermaine Dupri, Manuel Seal, Johnny Gill) (4:20)
- "Simply Say I Love U" (feat. Stevie Wonder) (Troy Taylor, Charles Farrar) (4:31)
- "I Know You Want Me" (Kairi Styles) (4:03)
- "So Gentle" (feat. Ronnie DeVoe) (Troy Taylor, Charles Farrar) (5:07)
- "All That He's Supposed To Be" (Johnny Gill, Carlton Thomas, Troy Taylor, Charles Farrar) (4:30)
- Nathan East: bass on "Let's Get the Mood Right"
- Babyface, Marc Nelson and Melvin Edmonds: background vocals on "Let's Get the Mood Right"
- Charles Fearing: guitar on "Let's Get the Mood Right"
- Tony Rich: background vocals on "Having Illusions" and "Bring It On"
- Nathan Watts: bass overdubs on "It's Your Body"
- R. Kelly: background vocals on "Someone To Love"
- LeVar "Lil' Tone" Wilson of Ladae!: background vocals on "4 U Alone"
- Ronnie DeVoe: rap on "So Gentle"