Let them eat cake (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Let them eat cake" is a translation of the French "qu'ils mangent de la brioche", typically (though probably erroneously) attributed to Marie Antoinette.
Let them eat cake may also refer to:
- Let 'Em Eat Cake, a Broadway musical that opened in 1933
- Let Them Eat Cake (TV series), a 1999 BBC comedy TV series
- Let Them Eat Cake (album), a 2000 Motorpsycho album
- Let 'Em Eat Cake, a 2014 Alexz Johnson album
- "Let Them Eat Cake", a 1993 episode of Rugrats
- "Let 'Em Eat Cake" (Arrested Development), a 2004 episode of Arrested Development
- "Let Them Eat Cake" (House), a 2008 episode of House
- Let Them Eat Cake, a music festival on New Year’s Day in the Werribee Park, Werribee, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Let them eat cake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.