Let them eat cake (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Let them eat cake may also refer to:
- Let 'Em Eat Cake, a Broadway musical by George Gershwin (music), Ira Gershwin (lyrics), George S. Kaufman (book) and Morrie Ryskind (book)
- Let Them Eat Cake (TV series), a BBC comedy TV series
- Let Them Eat Cake (album), the Motorpsycho album
- Let 'Em Eat Cake, Alexz Johnson album
- |"Let Them Eat Cake", an episode of Rugrats
- Let 'Em Eat Cake (Arrested Development), an episode of Arrested Development
- Let Them Eat Cake (House), an episode of House
- Let Them Eat Cake, a music festival on New Year’s Day in the Werribee Park, Werribee, Australia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Let them eat cake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.