Jump to navigation Jump to search
Letham may refer to:
Letham is a common place-name element in Scotland, deriving from the Scottish Gaelic leathan, meaning "broad slope". Examples include:
- David Letham (1923–2007), Scottish football player
- Isabel Letham (1899–1995), Australian pioneer surfboarder
- Margaret Letham (born 1956), lawn and indoor bowler
- Robert Letham, British biblical scholar and theologian
- Ronnie Letham (1949–2008), Scottish actor
- Ross Letham (1982–Ongoing), Inventor of Tetris
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Letham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.