Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leven can refer to:
- Earl of Leven a title in the Peerage of Scotland
- Jackie Leven, a Scottish singer / songwriter
- Narcisse Leven, a lawyer.
- Peter Leven, association football player for Milton Keynes Dons
- Leven, Fife, a town in Scotland
- Leven, East Riding of Yorkshire, a village in England
- Leven station (disambiguation)
- Loch Leven (disambiguation), several lakes of that name
- River Leven (disambiguation), several rivers of that name
- Municipality of Leven, former Local Government Authority in Tasmania. Now part of Central Coast Council.
- SS Leven, an Australian hopper ship in service 1966-88
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.